Participation in the conference
- Participation in the conference is voluntary.
- By registering in the ECOS 2019 conference system, you consent to the processing of personal data necessary to organize the conference.
- A user who will not fill in the participant data in the conference system will be removed from the database within 10 days from starting the registration process. Added 01.12.2018
- Registered user of the conference is allowed to cancel the registration by writing us an email as long as the conference fee is not covered yet. Should the fee be already paid, see the cancellation policy in the "Conference fee" section below. Added 01.12.2018
- The Earlybird payment should be made before April 15, 2019. Added 01.12.2018
- All conference fees should be paid before 31 May 2019. Added 01.12.2018
- Paid conference fee can be withdrawn before April 15, 2019, for no cost. Added 01.12.2018
- Paid conference fee can be withdrawn between April 16, 2019 - 31 May 2019. Cancellation in that period will result in 80% refund of paid amount. Added 01.12.2018
- Paid conference fee cannot be withdrawn after 31 May 2019. Added 01.12.2018
- Paid conference fee can be transferred to another person at any time without additional cost; however, the type of participant cannot be changed. Added 01.12.2018
- Notify us by email, if a proforma invoice (invoice with 14 day payment) is required. Added 01.12.2018
- An electronic version of the invoice will be available on the website on the user account within 10 days from registering the payment on our bank account. Added 01.12.2018
- A paper invoice for each participant will be available at the registration desk during the conference. Added 01.12.2018
- Abstract does not have the Word template. To correctly submit abstract, fill in the appropriate fields in the conference system. Added 01.12.2018
- Abstracts of manuscripts qualified for the presentation at ECOS 2019 conference will be publicly available on the website www.s-conferences.eu (title, authors, the affiliation of authors, acknowledgement)
- Authors who want to remove their abstracts from the website have such a possibility within 2 weeks after the conference.
- Abstracts of unpublished papers will be removed from the webpage after the conference within 2 weeks.
- Abstracts cannot be removed from the webpage before the presentation.
- The possibility of adjusting the abstract placed on the website is possible up to 2 weeks after the conference.
- Abstracts will be posted on the website - as long as the site will be maintained.
- Manuscripts qualified to be presented at the conference, will be delivered to the conference participants as conference materials.
- An ISBN number will be assigned to the Proceedings, but it will not be shared online.
- Selected articles will be recommended to the scientific journals (see the procedure below). Added 01.12.2018
- The conference article should consist of 8-12 pages in order to allow its further recommendation for a scientific journal. Added 01.12.2018
- The article recommended for a scientific journal should be an improved and extended version of the conference article. Added 01.12.2018
- The recommended article should be formatted by authors in accordance with the guidelines of the journal to which it is recommended. Added 01.12.2018
Recommendation for journals - procedure
Selected articles will be recommended for journals based on all of the following criteria:
- Reviewers rating of the conference paper.
- Recommendation of a reviewer of the conference paper.
- Rating of the presentation by the chairman of the conference session.
- Recommendation of the chairman of the conference session.
- Correlation between the scope of the journal and the conference paper.
- The final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee of the conference.
- The information will be announced to participants by e-mail by the end of November 2019.
- If you do not want a recommendation for the journal, please e-mail us on this matter.
- The detailed schedule will contain the name and surname of the presenter and the title of the lecture delivered.
- The organizer reserves the right to include affiliates and/or co-authors in the schedule.
- The agenda will be available on the conference website as long as the site is maintained.
- After the conference, at the participant's written request, we can remove personal data from the schedule posted online
- conference participants
- authors and co-authors of articles
- people registered in the system
- persons potentially interested in the conference
Possible contact options
- emails - required
- telephone - if persons registered in the system gave this form of contact
The purpose of the contact
- information on abstracts, articles, reviews
- organizational matters
- information about the upcoming conference - optional, with the option of unsubscribing