Tips for preparing the abstract
Authors' Name and Surname
Authors' name and surname should start with the first large letter.
- Correct style: Name Surname
- Wrong style: NAME SURNAME or name surname or name SURNAME
- The corresponding author can modify her/his name and surname at the Participant's data site.
- Corresponding authors' names can be modified on the abstract site.
- Do not use unnecessary space(s) at the beginning of the name and surname.
Authors' affiliation: University, Faculty, Institute, Department
In contrary to other fields the main words of the university name should start with a capital letter
- Correct style of the university: Correct Style of University e.g. Silesian University of Technology
- Wrong style of the university: Wrong style of university or WRONG STYLE OF UNIVERSITY
- Do not use an abbreviation such as: SUT, Uni., Dep.
- Unify the university name among the authors.
Only the first word in title should be started with the capital letter.
Do not use the style in which the first letter of each word is capital.
- Correct style of title: This is the correct style of the title
- Wrong style of title: This is the Wrong Style of the Title
- Wrong style of title: THIS IS THE WRONG STYLE OF THE TITLE
- Wrong style of title: this is the correct style of the title
The abbreviation should be written with the capital letter;
however, in the title, the abbreviation should be omitted.
- Correct style of title: This is the correct style of the title with known abbreviation
- Good style of title: This is the correct style of the title with ABR
- Wrong style of title: This is the Wrong Style of the Title with ABR
- Do not use the DOT at the end of the article title.
- Do not use unnecessary space(s) at the beginning of the title.
- Five (5) keywords are required
Do not use the style in which the first letters of each word are large.
- Correct style of keyword: This is the proper style of the keyword
- CO2 capture
- Compressed natural gas (CNG)
- Gouy-Stodola theorem
- Wrong style of keyword: This is the Wrong Style of the Keyword
- Do not use unnecessary space(s) at the beginning of the keyword(s)
- Length: 1000-2500 characters with spaces.
- Abstract should contain content that will be described in the article and then presented at the conference.
- Abstract should be free of spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Abstract cannot contain references to literature (e.g., in the form ).
- There is no possibility to place pictures in abstract.
- The abstract should be written as the continuous text without paragraphs.