Participation in the conference
- Participation in the conference is voluntary.
- By registering in the CPOTE 2020 conference system, you consent to the processing of personal data necessary to organize the conference.
- A user who will not complete the data in the third step of registration will be removed from the database within 10 days from starting the registration process.
- Registered user of the conference is allowed to cancel the registration by writing us an email as long as the conference fee is not covered yet. Should the fee be already paid, see the cancellation policy in the "Conference fee" section below.
- The Early bird payment should be made before June 15, 2020.
- All conference fees should be paid before August 30, 2020.
- Paid conference fee can be withdrawn before June 15, 2020, for no cost.
- Paid conference fee can be withdrawn between June 16, 2020 - August 30, 2020. Cancellation in that period will result in 80% refund of paid amount.
- Paid conference fee cannot be withdrawn after August 30, 2020.
- Paid conference fee can be transferred to another person at any time without additional cost; however, the type of participant cannot be changed.
- Notify us by email, if a proforma invoice (invoice with 14 day payment) is required. The administrative office need 14 days to issue the invoice starting from the first day of request.
- An electronic version of the invoice will be available on the website on the user account within 14 days from registering the payment on our bank account.
- A paper invoice for each participant will be available at the registration desk during the conference.
- Abstract does not have the Word template. To correctly submit abstract, fill in the appropriate fields in the conference system.
- Abstracts of manuscripts qualified for the presentation at the conference will be publicly available on the website www.s-conferences.eu (title, authors, the affiliation of authors, acknowledgment) after finishing the Proceedings of the conference
- Authors who want to remove their abstracts from the website have such a possibility within 2 weeks after the conference.
- Abstracts of not presented work will not be published on the website after the conference.
- Before conference Abstracts are available only for the users of conference system. These Abstracts cannot be removed from the website as long as they are planed in the conference schedule.
- The possibility of amending the abstract placed on the website is possible up to 2 weeks after the conference.
- Abstracts will be posted on the website - as long as the site will be maintained.
- Manuscripts qualified to be presented at the conference will be shared with the conference participants as conference materials.
- An ISBN number will be assigned to the Proceedings; however, it will not be shared on-line.
- Selected articles will be recommended to the scientific journals (see the procedure below).
- The conference article should consist of 8-12 pages in order to allow its further recommendation for a scientific journal.
- The article recommended for a scientific journal should be an improved and extended version of the conference article.
- The recommended article should be formatted by authors in accordance with the guidelines of the journal to which it is recommended.
Recommendation for journals - procedure
Selected articles will be recommended for journals based on all of the following criteria:
- Reviewers rating of the conference paper.
- Recommendation of a reviewer of the conference paper.
- Rating of the presentation by the chairman of the conference session.
- Recommendation of the chairman of the conference session.
- Correlation between the scope of the journal and the conference paper.
- The final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee of the conference.
- The information will be announced to participants by e-mail by the end of December 2020.
- If you do not want a recommendation for the journal, please e-mail us on this matter.
- After the conference, the conference articles will not be reviewed again to raise the rating for journal recommendation.
- The detailed schedule will contain the name, surname, university/company name of the presenter together with the title of the lecture delivered.
- The organizer reserves the right to include co-authors in the schedule.
- The agenda will be available on the conference website as long as the site or conference system is maintained; however, it will be available only for users of the conference system.
- After the conference, at the participant's written request, we can remove personal data together with the title of the presentation from the schedule posted on-line
Profile details - contact with the users
- conference participants
- authors and co-authors of abstracts/articles
- people registered in the conference system
- people potentially interested in the conference
Possible contact options
- emails - required
- telephone - optional, it may help with faster communication
The purpose of the contact
- information on abstracts, articles, reviews
- organizational matters
- information about the upcoming conference - optional, with the option of unsubscribe