- Analytical and experimental aspects of hydrogen energy New
- Basic and applied thermodynamics
- Biomass, biofuels
- Biomedical applications and Exergy
- Circular economy New - Special session
- Combustion, gasification, reaction engineering and CO2 mitigation
- Distributed generation
- Energy and buildings
- Energy and water nexus New
- Energy conversion and conservation
- Energy policy and planning
- Energy resources New
- Energy storage
- Energy use (building, transportation, desalination, etc.)
- Environmental impact of energy
- Fluid dynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fuel cells
- Heat and mass transfer
- Hydrogen carriers such as NH3, CH4 New
- Industrial energy use
- Micro and nano energy processes and devices New
- Mining, drilling, and fracturing for energy resources New
- Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) and low grade thermal energy recovery
- Power generation and Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Process integration and optimization
- Refrigeration and heat pumps
- Renewable energy - solar, wind, hydro, etc.
- Smart grids and renewables integration
- Sustainable energy systems
- Thermal and Cryogenic Energy Storage New - Mini symposium
New Topics added due to the new Associated Journals for post conferences articles.
New - Mini symposium The mini syposium on thermal energey storage is planned during the conference.
New - Special session The special session on circular economy is planned during the conference.